|Days||Adults||Children||Teenager & seniors|
|from 15.00 o'clock||€ 25,00||€ 25,00||€ 25,00|
|from 12.00 o'clock||€ 43,00||€ 26,00||€ 39,00|
|1 ***||€ 56,50||€ 34,00||€ 51,50|
|1 1/2 from 12.00 o'clock||€ 93,00||€ 56,00||€ 83,00|
|2||€ 111,00||€ 67,00||€ 99,00|
|3||€ 164,00||€ 98,00||€ 145,00|
|4||€ 214,00||€ 128,00||€ 185,00|
|5||€ 259,00||€ 155,00||€ 224,00|
|6||€ 300,00||€ 180,00||€ 259,00|
|7||€ 337,00||€ 202,00||€ 290,00|
|8||€ 372,00||€ 223,00||€ 320,00|
|9||€ 406,00||€ 243,00||€ 349,00|
|10||€ 438,00||€ 262,00||€ 377,00|
|11||€ 468,00||€ 280,00||€ 402,00|
|12||€ 495,00||€ 297,00||€ 426,00|
|13||€ 520,00||€ 312,00||€ 447,00|
|14||€ 543,00||€ 326,00||€ 467,00|
*) Start of the season: 29.11.19; Warth-Schröcken and Klösterle / Sonnenkopf: 06.12.2019**) end of season: 26.04.20 (from 20.4.2020 limited driving); Warth-Schröcken and Klösterle / Sonnenkopf: 19.04.2020***) In case of limitation in Lech - Oberlech - Zürs or / and Warth - Schröcken, these cards are issued in St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben as well as at the Sonnenkopf with restriction of the validity to the corresponding areas.
Changes to tariffs and other conditions reserved.
1) CHILDREN'S TARIFF: birth cohorts 2004 to 2011. Proof of age required! The transport of children takes place in accordance with the conditions of carriage!
2) YOUTH TARIFF: birth years 2000 to 2003. Proof of age required!
3) SENIORS: seniors from the birth year 1955 and earlier; Proof of age required.
4) SCHNEEMANN-TARIFF: get toddlers from the birth year 2012. Photo required for season passes (digital photo at the lift ticket free), proof of age required!
5) SENIOR ACTIVE TARIFF: Seniors from birth year 1945 and earlier. Proof of age required! Photo requirement for season passes (digital photo at the lift ticket free)
6) TAGWAHLSKIPÄSSE are personal (photo) and therefore not transferable. The points are scored automatically on the first day of each entry to the electronic readers, whereby the time of the reader is decisive. Please note the ad!Deferred points: before 11.50 am = 3 points; after 11.50 am = 2 points; after 3 pm = 1 point. Tagwahlskipässe are only valid in the winter season in which they were issued. From grace we offer the following: Remaining points from the preseason can until 10.1. be consumed the following winter season. When buying a new ski pass until 10.1. A crediting of points from the previous season (older points expire without exception!) At the most with the same number of points that the newly purchased day selection ticket has. After the 10.1. Remaining points from the previous winter seasons have expired without exception in the current winter season. From this date on, even with a renewed ski pass purchase, crediting of remaining points is no longer possible. The tariff regulations of the Arlberg ski pass pool apply.
7) SKI PASSES IN SALE ARE AVAILABLE FROM 16.00 hrs. Of the previous day of validity. The ski passes are valid on consecutive days.
The ski pass is strictly personal and can not be assigned, exchanged or changed.
The Vorarlberg state government has ordered the early end of the winter season. All ski areas in Vorarlberg were officially closed on March 15th. Accommodation facilities will close on Monday, March 16, 2020 after the last guest has left safely. Based on the Epedemic Act, all accommodations will remain closed until April 13, 2020.
Your health comes first in challenging times like this. We keep you up to date on all developments via our newsletter and social media channels.
We look forward to seeing you again in the coming summer or winter 20/21.
A short moment
We prepare the content…