Please note the openings / closings due to the current COVID-19 guidelines (as of 16/03/2021):
- Open: Pharmacies, grocery stores, drugstores, gas stations, post office, banks, automotive and bicycle repair shops, health and care service providers.
- Open from 08/02/2021: Retail, special service providers (e.g. hairdressers, beauticians, masseurs, chiropodists, etc.), museums, libraries.
- Open from 15/03/2021: Restaurants, events may take place again (with restrictions). An overview of all open restaurants in Großes Walsertal can be found here.
- Must remain closed: Recreational facilities (e.g. indoor swimming pools, amusement arcades, dance schools, etc.).
- The following must remain closed until probably Easter (beginning of April): accommodation (hotels, vacation apartments, apartments). Of course, our business hotels are open for business travelers.
As of 15/03/2021 restaurants are allowed to reopen in Vorarlberg with the following regulations:
- Hospitality in closed rooms and outdoors possible
- 2 meters distance between tables
- Per table max. 4 adults from max. 2 households plus underaged children OR a common household
- FFP2 mask obligation except for consumption of food and beverages
- Guests must be registered
- entry only with valid PCR test (valid for 72h) or antigen test (valid for 48h) or an antigen self-test, obligatory for children aged 10 and over
- also many establishments offer a pick-up and/or delivery service.
Please order in advance or reserve a table.
Please note the valid Corona measures. You can find them here.
A short moment
We prepare the content…