Pfarrkirche Hl. Apostel Andreas
The church was built in 1782 and 1783 due to lack of space, but the consecration did not take place until 1790. 1786 Thüringerberg finally received its own pastor and the curatorship was elevated to an independent parish in 1835.
In 1864 the church received three new altars, which were replaced by a popular altar in 1960. The present altar has been in the church since 1990.
The first organ was built in 1805 and a new one was bought in 1860. Since 1994, the parish church has had a new organ again, most of which was financed by six female organ patrons.
Since the church was already too small from the beginning, it was extended in 1894. In 1959/60 the church was renewed and modernized. The last renovation took place in 1989/90.