Dreifaltigkeitskirche

Share

Dreifaltigkeitskirche

The first documentary mention was made in 1472 on the occasion of the consecration by the Auxiliary Bishop of Chur. The town fires in 1491, 1638 and 1682 always affected the hospital church. However, the solid walls held up, so that they could be rebuilt every time.

Today the Trinity Church regularly celebrates services in various forms.

More information